[iPad] Re: Camera Kit and Memory

 

I need to edit images for publication. I thought the iPad was a great tool, but after living with one for some time, I still can't work as fast on the iPad as I can on my laptop.

When I stopped designing Word Templates, my need for MS-Word has somewhat diminished. That said, it is hard to beat a 20-inch monitor.

One essential piece of software I require has no equal in the iPad world so I am "stuck" with my Laptop.

I sometimes think when a product like the iPad is released, some people try to find a way to use it for every possible use and when it fails, some are bothered. The iPad is what it is and certainly not suitable for some professionals. For most people, the iPad is a great product and it serves them well.

I know a few that try to replace their laptop with the iPad and they find it just wont do.

I love the iPad but it does not replace my laptop. At least as long as I need to do some heavy lifting with photographs, drawings, and other images. But for word processing, I find Pages to be a perfect WP. It gives me everything I need to be mobile and productive.

All I need to do is generate .DOC/.TXT files.

Fortunately, I am in a business that makes the iPad perfect. I can write, email my work, (or send a Dropbox link) get paid, put the payments in a bank account, and order everything I need on-line.

Give me a decent telephone and I am set.

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Just Murray <krismurray@...> wrote:
>
> My idea of superior places the iPad above Both hone and a laptop. It's better at being both but lighter faster admire intuitive as far as photos go
> IMO
> Obviously not in yours

> On Aug 29, 2011, at 10:46 AM, Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@...> wrote:
>
> > I do agree that the iPad is a great image presentation platform, but it is a far cry from being a superior mobile photo editing platform.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 598. A bad idea is not checking yours, at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___