Re: [iPad] Unable to delete draft message in Mail.

 

Hmmm, Usually if you open it (to add more to the message) you can delete it at that point. That isn't working?

The new edition of
Cyberfeasts and Foodstocks
Second Helping
is available
<http://www.cyberfeasts.com/cookbook2.htm>

On Jan 30, 2011, at 5:26 AM, Jenny Schimak wrote:

> I have a message in my draft folder which I am unable to delete from the folder. I have tried using the trash icon and also by swiping across the message and hitting the delete icon which appears neither work. I have also tried a hard reset if my iPad.
>
> Can anyone shed any light please?
> Regards
> Jenny Schimak.
>
> Sent from my snazzy  iPad
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___