Re: [iPad] Mail glitches

 

I was getting these in some numbers and still get them occasionally but only on my iPad. I have not had to reboot Mail so far.

Regards
Susan

On 29 Jan 2011, at 15:40, Terry Pogue wrote:

 

I keep getting many messages that are from No Sender and are blank. I am unable to delete them. Mail will often simply quit when I am deleting unread junk mail. Do you suppose Apple is aware if this? Several times a day Mail requires a reboot to set itself straight.
Are many of you having these issues?
Terry <who has figured out all of Carl's tips which are great for efficiency>

Sent from my iPad


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___