Re: [iPad] Re: Unable to delete draft message in Mail.

 

Thank you Ryan. That worked well I'd not thought of that one. 

As an aside I searched the Apple Forums and this problem has been documented. At least with this work around I can tidy up. 
Jenny Schimak 

Sent from my snazzy  iPad  


On 31/01/2011, at 5:45 PM, Ryan Waldon <ryan@iamthereforeipad.com> wrote:

 

Change the recipient to yourself and hit the "Send" button.

--ryan

Sent from my Apple iPad 

On Jan 30, 2011, at 23:44, "The Computer Man" <lookinnwpt@yahoo.com> wrote:

 



Is it a yahoo or gmail account then use safari to access the message via the web and remove the draft message there.

Jan - Newport RI

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Just Murray <krismurray@...> wrote:
>
> even after a force restart of mail or reboot of the ipad?
> ~KM
> ---
> Don't handicap your children by making their lives easy ~Robert Heinlein
> --
>
>
> On Jan 30, 2011, at 7:25 PM, Jenny Schimak wrote:
>
> > No, that doesn't work, It was one of the ways I tried. Now I have two messages in draft which I can't delete......
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___