Re: [iPad] Re: GREAT Print App >> Printopia

 

On 1/29/2011 10:02 PM, The Computer Man wrote:
> I just got the HP D110a AirPrint printer and it works great directly from the iPad no driver or software needed and I don't even have my PC connected to it and I don't plane on loading the crappy hp software into my PC either.
>

Didn't you have to setup the printer so that it was on the same wireless
network that the iPad was connected to? I was originally under the
impression that the iPad and an airprint-enabled printer would simply
shake hands wirelessly and printing could occur, even in a location with
no wireless network.

Does the HP D110a work that way or do you still need to have a wireless
network in place?

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___