Re: [iPad] Screen protectors

 

I got one if those screen protectors for the iPad. I think a zagg

I never really got the all 'the bubbles' out.

Took it off

I have since bought a number of cases and settled on a Kensington case that incorporates a Bluetooth keyboard.

But. I know a number of people who don't like the big cases for their iPhone. And wanted the zagg for them. I put them on iPhone and it works well on them.

Thx

Bill

Sent from my AT&T wireless device!

On Jan 31, 2011, at 10:05 AM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net> wrote:

> No, never use them. I just wipe the screen off at the end of the day. I just use a soft cloth, whatever is handy.
> Terry
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Jan 31, 2011, at 9:19 AM, "Alan" <yiddishalan@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Do people use screen protectors and are they necessary to purhcase?
>> I'm getting my new ipad this week and I'm worried about scratches
>> to the glass.
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------
>>
>> Yahoo! Groups Links
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___