Re: [iPad] Flash program

 

YOU DO NOT NEED FLASH

have you searched weight watchers in the app store?

here, they have a native app for the iphone

i googled "apple app store weight watchers" it was the top hit

All done without flash. although, to wit, i have no idea if theappp is worth its price tag (free) or not. therte were other hits in addition to the offcial app
`KM
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
- Maya Angelou (1928-)




On Jan 31, 2011, at 5:37 AM, LindaW wrote:

Is there a flash program that I can download to my Ipad. I joined weight watchers and need "flash" to open and use the program. As you can tell by my question I'm not very computer literate.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___