[iPad] Re: Flash program

 

The Stop and Shop weekly flier wants flash also but there is an HTML option on the webpage and it ends up working faster than the flash version.

Jan - Newport RI

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Just Murray <krismurray@...> wrote:
>
> YOU DO NOT NEED FLASH
>
> have you searched weight watchers in the app store?
>
> here, they have a native app for the iphone
> http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/weight-watchers-mobile/id331308914?mt=8
>
> i googled "apple app store weight watchers" it was the top hit
>
> All done without flash. although, to wit, i have no idea if theappp is worth its price tag (free) or not. therte were other hits in addition to the offcial app
> `KM
> "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
> - Maya Angelou (1928-)
>
>
>
>
> On Jan 31, 2011, at 5:37 AM, LindaW wrote:
>
> > Is there a flash program that I can download to my Ipad. I joined weight watchers and need "flash" to open and use the program. As you can tell by my question I'm not very computer literate.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___