Re: [iPad] Repetitive strain injury

 

When I use it a lot. I use a portable keyboard

I had two. One that is bluetooth and one that plugs into charger slot.

Thx

Bill

Sent from my AT&T wireless device!

On Jan 31, 2011, at 9:44 PM, Nicole Mathisen <nmathisen001@nycap.rr.com> wrote:

> I just returned from the chiropractor with an interesting new fact. I have tennis elbow in my right elbow, but I don't play tennis. He suggested that the cause was using the iPad. I hold the iPad in my left hand and operate it with my right. I never noticed it before, but as I'm moving my hand around the screen I tend to keep my wrist bent slightly backward putting a strain on the muscle connecting to my elbow. He suggested keeping my wrist straight or bent slightly forward and move my whole arm instead of just my wrist.
>
> I just thought I'd mention it in case anyone else might be having a similar problem.
>
> Sent from Nicole's iPad
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___