Re: [iPad] Mail glitches

 

Yeah, I delete my trash every night. Now I've started deleting my send messages every couple of days. I'll see if the send message delete helps, deleting the trash hasn't done it for me.

The new edition of
Cyberfeasts and Foodstocks
Second Helping
is available
<http://www.cyberfeasts.com/cookbook2.htm>

On Jan 29, 2011, at 7:14 PM, Mr & Mrs Alma & Colin Lane wrote:

> When this happens with me I find my trash mailbox is full. I go to mailboxes choose trash edit delete all Then return to in box and everything behaves it's self. Alma
>
> Sent from my iPad . Alma 
>
> On 30/01/2011, at 2:10 AM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> I keep getting many messages that are from No Sender and are blank. I am unable to delete them. Mail will often simply quit when I am deleting unread junk mail. Do you suppose Apple is aware if this? Several times a day Mail requires a reboot to set itself straight.
>> Are many of you having these issues?
>> Terry <who has figured out all of Carl's tips which are great for efficiency>
>>
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>>
>> ------------------------------------
>>
>> Yahoo! Groups Links
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___