Re: [MacBook] Re: iPhone for VZ

www.powermax.com You can contact Joe Inman by email Joe Inman <joe@powermax.com> or phone.

Just tell him David from Puyallup WA sent you. LOL
David
This is being typed using Dragon Dictate. Dragon Dictate allows you to talk and the computer to type your words as you speak. Any arrows, I will blame on the soft wear. ;-)
Have a great day

On Oct 30, 2010, at 5:48 PM, PETE wrote:

> So, what's the name of the company in Portland? I may want to buy something from them.Thanks.
>
> --- On Sat, 10/30/10, david <dcalvin41@me.com> wrote:
>
> From: david <dcalvin41@me.com>
> Subject: Re: [MacBook] Re: iPhone for VZ
> To: macbook@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Saturday, October 30, 2010, 5:37 PM
>
> Okay now I see I'm guessing that you must've gotten a two-year contract for the MiFi units.
>
> I had a discussion with the telephone salespeople this morning. They waved the $35 activation fee because I was buying it through telephone sales. I did have to point out the salesman that the case was included at no charge. The time they added in the sales tax was $688.99 or something. They include free overnight shipping. So that meant I didn't have to go outside and deal with the pouring down rain and go to one of the storefronts.
>
> However when I buy my iPad it will be through a company in the Portland Oregon area. From them I get it no sales tax and free shipping. Being as how I have bought from them before [2 different laptops] I can usually get them to throw in something for free or reduced price.
>
> David
> This is being typed using Dragon Dictate. Dragon Dictate allows you to talk and the computer to type your words as you speak. Any arrows, I will blame on the soft wear. ;-)
> Have a great day
>
> On Oct 30, 2010, at 1:17 AM, J GH wrote:
>
> >
> >
> > --- In macbook@yahoogroups.com, david <dcalvin41@...> wrote:
> > >
> > > how do you figure zero cost for the two MiFi? they are asking $130 more than you can buy the iPad from Apple.
> > -------
> >
> > I did not get the bundle. Because I bought the iPad & 2 MiFis, they waived all cost on the MiFis. It was the deal they offered and I accepted.
> >
> > The monthly $35 each for 3 GB will not be free. However given that my DSL is completely down right now, I welcome these devices to the family.
> >
> > JH
> >
> >
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/macbook/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/macbook/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
macbook-digest@yahoogroups.com
macbook-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
macbook-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/