[MacBook] Re: Macbook Pro and Amateur Radio

 

Hi Bob
I used the Dongle for a while with only small issues. That is, until I figured them out. Once I smoothed them out it went well. The DVAP is the wireless one I believe, so as with Packet check the timeout settings and verify you are getting a full connect. I only use Macs, even for all my digital and logging programs. No Problem, so Ham radio and Macs play well together.

Rick / WA6ES

--- In macbook@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <r.lyman@...> wrote:
>
> Hello
>
> I am using my Macbook Pro OSX 10.6 with a Amateur Radio program called "DVAP" on the D-Star network. this is a digital system allowing me to communicate with other hams.
>
> I am running into a peculiar problem. At times my transmit will drop off after ten seconds, and other times I can talk for several minutes.
>
> I am wondering about Amateur Radio and Apples.
>
> Is anyone in this forum accessing the same system I am ?
>
> Thank you,
> Robert/ki6ft
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___