Re: [iPad] Deleting email

 

Yes, but after pushing "edit" you then have to touch each and every email you want to delete. When you have like 200 that's a pain.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry


From: Jim Saklad <jimdoc@me.com>
Sender: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 12:07:26 -0400
To: <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
ReplyTo: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] Deleting email

 

> Hi everyone. I searched for this but cannot find the answer. Has anyone found a way to delete email from the inbox other than by touching each email? I have over 2,000 emails on this iPad and having to do that makes me want to scream. Is there a setting I am not aware of that gets rid of old mail automatically?

The magic word you seek is "Edit".

Landscape mode, on the left, at the top of the column.
Touch "Edit", then mark the mails you wish to delete (or move), then touch "Delete" (or "Move")

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@me.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___