Re: [MacBook] ] david

Hello Karen, do you have the Wi-Fi model of the iPad or do you have the Wi-Fi plus 3G? Are you in the Virgin mobile cellular service area?
David
This is being typed using Dragon Dictate. Dragon Dictate allows you to talk and the computer to type your words as you speak. Any arrows, I will blame on the soft wear. ;-)
Have a great day

On Oct 30, 2010, at 6:16 PM, sun shine wrote:

>
> Hi David,Yes, I did get an iPad and like it. After that I got a MBP. If I had bought the MBP first I probably wouldn't have bought the iPad because for me the iPad is more of a "toy."However, I do take it with me most of the time so if I'm sitting around waiting for anything I can pull it out and mess with it. I enjoy getting new free and low cost apps, and was real happy to hear that the app store will soon have them for the Mac too! Thanks for the additional info but hopefully the iPad will last me a long time! Karen
>
> Karen, you mentioned iPad. Have you bought one? If not Verizon has a real good deal on them. It's a bundle deal and you get a device called "MiFi". that total cost of the bundle is $130 more than the base price for any of the Wi-Fi iPad's. the "MiFi" is essentially a mobile wireless hub. Sort of like an interface, on one side it is a Wi-Fi hub that will handle up to five devices and on the other side it connects to the Internet using the G3 network of Verizon. the monthly charge for the "MiFi" unit is $20 for 1 GB of use, a second gigabyte cost you an additional $20 per month.
>
> David
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/macbook/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/macbook/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
macbook-digest@yahoogroups.com
macbook-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
macbook-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/