Re: [iPad] Deleting email

 

You could consider receiving your emails from groups in digest form, which groups a number of emails together. That's what I need to do too.


From: "caralecosben@yahoo.com" <caralecosben@yahoo.com>
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, October 29, 2010 12:46:44 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Deleting email

 

I haven't seen one and it drives me so crazy I took my most active account off my iPad. I have to delete one at a time then go to the delete folder where I can finally push "delete all".

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry


From: "Doreen" <creativemonkey@verizon.net>
Sender: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 16:03:18 -0000
To: <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
ReplyTo: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iPad] Deleting email

 

Hi everyone. I searched for this but cannot find the answer. Has anyone found a way to delete email from the inbox other than by touching each email? I have over 2,000 emails on this iPad and having to do that makes me want to scream. Is there a setting I am not aware of that gets rid of old mail automatically?

Thank you for any light you can shed on this.

Doreen


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___