Re: [iPad] Deleting email

 

I just checked my settings. From what I can tell, you are only changing how many you can see. You are not deleting the messages. They are still there and they will come back after you delete the ones that are showing.


From: Doreen Marchetti <creativemonkey@verizon.net>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, October 29, 2010 1:27:04 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Deleting email

 

Thank you Nicole. I did have it set at 200 but it said I had over 2,000 emails. I have been deleting them for almost an hour. LOL.  I went in and reset it. I hope it dumps the old email. 

Namaste' & Blessings,
Doreen Marchetti

"All I need to know is revealed to me 
at the perfect time in the perfect way." 

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 29, 2010, at 4:06 PM, Nicole Mathisen <nmathisen001@nycap.rr.com> wrote:

I have my iPad set to keep the last 100 emails received.  You can do this in "settings" then "calendars and email" on the right side will say show the last...whatever number you have it set to. The emails will still be on your account but not on your iPad.

Sent from Nicole's iPad

On Oct 29, 2010, at 3:48 PM, caralecosben@yahoo.com wrote:

 


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___