Re: [iPad] Anyone know the answer to this?

 

My iPad was at 20% at 6:30 when I went in to cook dinner. I plugged it into the wall outlet and at 8 when I was finished with my kitchen work my iPad was fully charged.
I don't know how long it takes to fully charge but it's not very long. It does not charge much if plugged into the computer. I understand that it will eventually charge using USB but I never use it. Why would I? I only use the computer to sync the iPad not charge it.
Terry (totally Mac house)

Sent from my iPad

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___