Re: [iPad] Deleting email

 

Thank you everyone. I hope they add a way to delete multiples from the inbox as I do not have my big laptop with me when traveling. That is how I have many emails on this iPad.  

Although I just remembered I can get into my laptop at home using the App Jump remote and delete them that way and maybe they will disappear from the iPad???


Namaste' & Blessings,
Doreen Marchetti

"All I need to know is revealed to me 
at the perfect time in the perfect way." 

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 29, 2010, at 1:52 PM, jward533@aol.com wrote:

When I get too many on my iPad, I go to my main computer and do a quick delete, then sync the email again on the iPad and the old ones disappear.
 
Jackie
 
In a message dated 10/29/2010 12:04:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, creativemonkey@verizon.net writes:
 

Hi everyone. I searched for this but cannot find the answer. Has anyone found a way to delete email from the inbox other than by touching each email? I have over 2,000 emails on this iPad and having to do that makes me want to scream. Is there a setting I am not aware of that gets rid of old mail automatically?

Thank you for any light you can shed on this.

Doreen

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___