Re: [iPad] Deleting email

 

Yes I have been doing that however when the email comes in fast and furious, tapping EDIT and then having to tap each and every email I wish to delete is getting real old!!

I was hoping there was a way to delete in batches like we can choose delete all from the delete box.

Namaste' & Blessings,
Doreen Marchetti
Http://www.finallyunderstandnow.com

"All I need to know is revealed to me
at the perfect time in the perfect way."

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 29, 2010, at 12:07 PM, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@me.com> wrote:

>> Hi everyone. I searched for this but cannot find the answer. Has anyone found a way to delete email from the inbox other than by touching each email? I have over 2,000 emails on this iPad and having to do that makes me want to scream. Is there a setting I am not aware of that gets rid of old mail automatically?
>
>
> The magic word you seek is "Edit".
>
> Landscape mode, on the left, at the top of the column.
> Touch "Edit", then mark the mails you wish to delete (or move), then touch "Delete" (or "Move")
>
> --
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@me.com
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___