Re: [iPad] Xfinity/Comcast Question

 

All residential internet in the US, in my experience and from what I've read, is robbery.  We pay thru the nose for slow, spotty service.  I have "50Mbps download" from TW, and it's not (SW Ohio).  So far, fiber's not available in my neighborhood.

I know - it's just where we are, and it could be much worse.

So, move to South Korea -- broadband seems to be much better there.

Of course, they have less than 39,000 square miles (compared to our 3,800,000) with a population density of 1270 per square mile (compared to our 89).

-- 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Jim Saklad                                        mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (17)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___