Re: [iPad] Re: getting pictures *off* the ipad

 

Searching in the App Store is a pretty bad experience. You're usually better off searching with Google for "iPad Phototransfer App".


Ted

Sent from my iPad 3

On Mar 28, 2013, at 10:44 AM, "becca_price" <becca@di.org> wrote:

 

The only photo transfer app I could find on my iPad 1 was free and in Japanese, so I couldn't figure out how to use it. Do the different iPads have different app stores?

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth <eawalker@...> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the recommendation! I purchased it and can't wait to get home to try it out !
>
>
> E in Long Beach
> Sent from my iPad Mini
>
> On Mar 27, 2013, at 5:52 PM, "Millie" <kymillie@...> wrote:
>
> > I use an app called Phototransfer App (how original) to get photos from my iPad to my computer. You can do a whole bunch at once and choose which folder you want them to go in. (I have a PC, not a Mac).... I tried many different methods and apps, but this one is the best, I think. You have to have the program installed on your PC also.... Millie
> >
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___