Re: [iPad] Would appreciate help with WD TV Live

 

Try unplugging the power. Wait 10 seconds and plug back in.

Ted

Sent from my iPad 3

On Mar 27, 2013, at 4:08 PM, "Tonya" <cuppa.chat@gmail.com> wrote:

 

I have a WD TV Live box, and I have an external hard drive, they are connected to each other and to my TV.
I have downloaded scads of TV shows and Movies. Some of the files are AVI some are mkv and some are MP4 video.
I have watched lots of them on my TV, now all of a sudden it keeps saying "unable to play the selected file. Please see the user manual for a list of supported formats".
BUT they are shows I already watched on here, so it used to be an ok file. So what changed ? My kids did watch some movies, but I don't think they changed anything.
What should I do ?
Thank you !!
Tonya

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___