[iPad] Getting odd message re cell plan on iPad3

 

Hi, I wrote earlier saying that when I tried to start up a new cell plan on my Verizon iPad3 after discontinuing a previous prepaid plan I got the following message.

"Invalid sim card - Sorry we cannot activate your device because the sim card
you are using has already been associated to another account or is no longer
supported. Please visit a Verizon Wireless store or call 1-800-256-4646 for a
new sim card (31058005)."

Now, without having done anything, I'm getting the following message:

"Cellular Data PlanUsage - There is no data remaining on your current plan. Would you like to add more data now? If you don't add now, you can do it later in settings." It gives me the choice of Later or Now

Yikes! Now what?

Does the part of the iPad generating that message know about the part that is generating the first message? I hit "later" just so I can keep using the iPad.

Thanks. Joyce

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___