Re: [iPad] Selecting the 4G carrier for iPad

Both companies are good.  Depends on where you live.  I have used both carriers.  AT&T can be poor in remote areas.  Verizon is better (my experience) off the beaten path.  We travel a lot in our motorhome and having WIFI is essential.  Therefore we selected the Verizon iPad because it will work as a hotspot for two additional computers we carry.  The AT&T iPad will not work as a hotspot.  However the AT&T iPhone will.  Travel may not be a issue for you.

The Verizon share plan works well for our two iPads and two iPhones.

 Jerry R. Elkins  
    LWRV Community       
    Whitney, Texas  76692
    www.casperscapers.com                         
    
     



        gazelle 
 Intensity




     









On Mar 30, 2013, at 9:09 AM, "PAULS" <faatcpss@aol.com> wrote:

 

Looking at getting a new iPad. I will wait until the next hardware from Apple, but in the meantime, I was lloking at what is currently being offered.

I saw that they come in 3 4G flavors; ATT, Sprint and Verizon. I currently have a #G ATT iPad and didn't have issues with the coverage. I also have Verizon for my cell phone.

I currently have a 2Gb plan for $25 which I see no one offers on new hardware. I am able to stay within my 2Gb so I probably wouldn't want a larger plan.

The question is whether to go with ATT at $30 for 3Gb or Verizon at $30 for 2Gb.

Any thoughts? All insight appreciated!

---Paul