AW: [iPad] Happy Easter to all my iPad-Friends

 

Sorry the bunny is shirking his duties in your area, Jenny! What a little stinker!

A good sleep in is also good, esp if you've gotten up at 4:15 a.m. the day before! We went to a cat show in Bregenz, Austria, and it's a 2 1/2 hour drive, so I was also glad for a sleep in today.

Your photo slide show for your work project sounds super, and I can imagine it's a lot of fun to do on your new iMac.

Carlee

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von Celtica Hippocrates
Gesendet: Sonntag, 31. März 2013 21:20
An: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: Re: [iPad] Happy Easter to all my iPad-Friends

LOL!! The bunny doesn't come here, but so far I got a good sleep in, and am making a fun photo slide show for a work project. I figure as I have a decent iMac now I'm running all these graphic app with no slow-down! YAY!!! so I'm doing a neat little project for the work.

On Mar 31, 2013, at 12:12 PM, Carlee Marrer-Tising <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch> wrote:

> Hope the Easter Bunny brought you lots of treats!
>
> Carlee
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
> <Image-1.png>
>
>
> Carlee 🐱
> Sent from my new  iPad
>
> /\__/\_____
> (=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~
>
> /\„,„/\
> ( =';'= )
> /*♡♡*\
> (.|.|..|.|.)

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___