[iPad] Re: getting pictures *off* the ipad

 

Email the photos to yourself.
Pete

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, "becca_price" <becca@...> wrote:
>
> I'm still struggling with my Dad's old iPad 1. It has three photo albums in the Photos section. I want to back them up before I register the iPad to my account. If I hook the iPad up to the computer, I can find some of them with Windows Explorer, but those are only the photos saved from emails. I can't find where the other ones are stored, to back them up.
>
> I can hook the iPad up to iTunes, and find the photos there, but I can't find where those photos live on the computer - they seem to just be on the iPad.
>
> Can anyone help me?
>
> Thanks.
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___