Fwd: [iPad] Xfinity/Comcast Question

 

Turns out the person I spoke with was wrong. It is not a replacement for the cable box but an additional box and does run $10 per month. It has a 30 day trail period so I decided to give it a try.
It requires a cable connection and an Ethernet connection after doing the install and activation it works fine with both my iPad and iPhone but only one at a time. The display seems to be a bit behind the same channel on cable but not by much. The quality of the picture is fine.
Whether the price is worth it or not is your call, I plan to try it out to see if I am willing to continue paying for the device. It will allow me to watch a different program while in the same room as the rest of the family, could be a good thing :-).

Regards, Dave
Sent from my  iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dave Sherlock <dsherlock.geo@yahoo.com>
Date: March 27, 2013, 5:43:20 PM MST
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [iPad] Xfinity/Comcast Question

I don't have the device that works with the app but will pick one up tomorrow, they say no extra charge for it. Some of the reviews said $10 per month, we'll see.

Regards, Dave
Sent from my  iPad

On Mar 27, 2013, at 4:55 PM, Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com> wrote:

 

Do any of our members use the Xfinity AnyPlay device for streaming live TV to the iPad?

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___