Re: [iPad] Selecting the 4G carrier for iPad

 

I say go with either AT&T or Verizon, whichever is stronger where you are and where you travel.  For my iPhone, I'm on AT&T grandfathered unlimited.  If it weren't for the unlimited, I'd be switching to Verizon.  Both AT&T and Verizon work well in my area and where I travel.  Verizon has a stronger signal in some of the areas I travel though.
Alice

From: PAULS <faatcpss@aol.com>
Reply-To: iPad <ipad@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Saturday, March 30, 2013 7:09 AM
To: iPad <ipad@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [iPad] Selecting the 4G carrier for iPad

 

Looking at getting a new iPad. I will wait until the next hardware from Apple, but in the meantime, I was lloking at what is currently being offered.

I saw that they come in 3 4G flavors; ATT, Sprint and Verizon. I currently have a #G ATT iPad and didn't have issues with the coverage. I also have Verizon for my cell phone.

I currently have a 2Gb plan for $25 which I see no one offers on new hardware. I am able to stay within my 2Gb so I probably wouldn't want a larger plan.

The question is whether to go with ATT at $30 for 3Gb or Verizon at $30 for 2Gb.

Any thoughts? All insight appreciated!

---Paul

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___