Re: [iPad] Would appreciate help with WD TV Live

 

I love my WDTV Live

I would connect the HDD to your computer and try playing the problem files. If they dont play, the files are the issue not the WDTVLive. Files corrupted. You can run Chkdsk or the Mac equivalant to check for corrupt files or sectors



From: Tonya <cuppa.chat@gmail.com>
To: iPad <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, 28 March 2013 12:08 PM
Subject: [iPad] Would appreciate help with WD TV Live

 
I have a WD TV Live box, and I have an external hard drive, they are connected to each other and to my TV.
I have downloaded scads of TV shows and Movies. Some of the files are AVI some are mkv and some are MP4 video.
I have watched lots of them on my TV, now all of a sudden it keeps saying "unable to play the selected file. Please see the user manual for a list of supported formats".
BUT they are shows I already watched on here, so it used to be an ok file. So what changed ? My kids did watch some movies, but I don't think they changed anything.
What should I do ?
Thank you !!
Tonya


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___