[iPad] Re: Selecting the 4G carrier for iPad

 

Here are some screenshots of the various plans.
https://picasaweb.google.com/petefromstpete/DataPlans912012?authkey=Gv1sRgCMH84ICnlcuJXA
AT&T charges extra for the hotspot feature but Verizon doesn't.
Pete

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, "PAULS" <faatcpss@...> wrote:
>
> Looking at getting a new iPad. I will wait until the next hardware from Apple, but in the meantime, I was lloking at what is currently being offered.
>
> I saw that they come in 3 4G flavors; ATT, Sprint and Verizon. I currently have a #G ATT iPad and didn't have issues with the coverage. I also have Verizon for my cell phone.
>
> I currently have a 2Gb plan for $25 which I see no one offers on new hardware. I am able to stay within my 2Gb so I probably wouldn't want a larger plan.
>
> The question is whether to go with ATT at $30 for 3Gb or Verizon at $30 for 2Gb.
>
> Any thoughts? All insight appreciated!
>
> ---Paul
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___