Re: [iPad] Re: Getting odd message re cell plan on iPad3

 

I wonder if this is what happened to me? I did not physically cancel my account but for some reason AT&T did and I can't sign up again so I can't use my iPad away from the house.

Judith Barnett
Sent from my ipad

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")


On Mar 27, 2013, at 5:56 PM, "Millie" <kymillie@insightbb.com> wrote:

That happened to me with ATT when they mistakenly deleted that account when I canceled a month of 3G. I just went to the ATT store and they inserted another Sim Card in the Ipad (for free) and I could again sign up for monthly 3G in the Cellular section of Settings.   (only use it when we travel)... Millie

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___