This update is for all iPads.
David H. Bailey
On 5/7/2012 5:15 PM, Judith wrote:
>
>
> Got it thanks, I didn't know that.
>
> Judith
> Pooh4jvn@pacbell.net <mailto:Pooh4jvn@pacbell.net>
> (\(\
> ( -.-)
> o_(")(")
>
> On May 7, 2012, at 1:15 PM, Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com
> <mailto:pat412@mac.com>> wrote:
>
>> Your iPad will only allow the update if it's appropriate for your
>> particular device.
>>
>> Sent from my iPad...
>>
>> On May 7, 2012, at 1:41 PM, Judith Barnett <pooh4jvn@pacbell.net
>> <mailto:pooh4jvn@pacbell.net>> wrote:
>>
>>> Is this update just for the new iPad? I have the new iPad and hubby has
>>> iPad2. I don't know whether to update his iPad2 also.
>>>
>>> On 5/7/2012 12:34 PM, Pat Taylor wrote:
>>> > Available now:
>>> >
>>> >
>>> http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57429285-37/apple-launches-ios-5.1.1-to-address-bugs/
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > Sent from my iPad...
>>>
>>> Judith
>>> pooh4jvn@pacbell.net <mailto:pooh4jvn%40pacbell.net>
>>>
>>> (\(\
>>> (-.-)
>>> o_(")(")
>>>
>>> Photos: http://upload.pbase.com/pooh4jvn
>>>
>
>
>
--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com
Re: [iPad] Apple launches iOS 5.1.1 to address bugs | Apple - CNET News
__._,_.___
.
__,_._,___