[iPad] Things Were Fine.

 

MDW has a iPhone.  She has a iMac.  She has a new Windows based machine (Knockoff of the MacBook Air).  Some insurance carries use Windows PC's for required training.  I have a MacBook Air.  I have a new iPad.  I trashed my android phone ($30) a months for data I didn't use.  Rather spend the money on the iPad.  We were fine until Saturday.  We were away from home and she needed to do a quote for a client for a new policy.  Jerry can I use the iPad?  Sure.  Bookmarks for all the carriers are already on it.  Ooops.  Bad move.  I could use one of these.  Fits in my purse.  Really fast.  Can you get me one Monday.  Err.  Perhaps.


For you iPhone and Droid users.  At one point she carried both phones.  One for Texas clients.  One for Arizona clients.  Hated the Droid.  Remember she uses these devices to make money.  They are not toys.  Drop three calls and they go out the window.  LOL.

So I am shopping for a iPad for her.  What am I saying.  There is no shopping Apple.  Just find someone that has what you want is the shopping part. 

Regards.

 Jerry & Coleen Elkins
LWRV Community
Whitney, Tx  76692

On May 7, 2012, at 4:45 PM, Jim Saklad wrote:

 

All we need now...

By "we" I presume you mean "I"...

... is a proper sized phone, around 4.5" and some real customisation.
The iPad is the best tablet by far, the phone is tops in many areas and lagging in others.

Sales not particularly being among those areas that are lagging severely...

-- 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Jim Saklad                                        mailto:jimdoc@me.com



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___