Re: [iPad] using iCloud to transfer files between my computer and my iPad

 

you are over thinking. open up pages, the apss data is stored when using it, no need to muck around just use the apps forget about the content apple takes care of content just use the apps

~KM
----
Is it solipsistic around here, or is it just me?
-------

On Oct 28, 2011, at 2:52 AM, David H. Bailey wrote:

 

I'm confused about iCloud. I thought it worked like DropBox -- tell
iPad apps I want them to sync data with iCloud, install the iCloud
control panel on my Windows computer, and then from the iCloud control
panel on my computer I can download the data I want from iCloud.

I can see the data in my iCloud Manager on my Windows PC but I can't see
how to get that data into any of my programs on my PC.

What am I doing wrong? Am I misunderstanding the purpose of iCloud?
What can I do to easily transfer data from iPad to PC without using
iTunes, if the apps don't work with DropBox. I'm specifically thinking
of the apps Numbers and Pages, which don't appear to work with DropBox
from the iPad.

Thanks for any insights anybody might have.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___