Re: [iPad] using iCloud to transfer files between my computer and my iPad

 

It sure looks like iCloud stores data. You can open the iCloud calendar and address book from the web.

Regards, Dave
Sent from my  iPad

On Oct 28, 2011, at 2:04 PM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

 

iCloud doesn't store stuff on the cloud. Wrong metaphor. Dropbox does that. Rename iCloud to iSync for Document Data behind the scenes. Does that help?

~KM
\,,/ Banged Out on an iPhone4 \,,/

On Oct 28, 2011, at 1:37 PM, "David H. Bailey" <dhbailey52@comcast.net> wrote:

 

On 10/28/2011 4:13 PM, Just Murray wrote:
>
>
> You assumed it would be like Dropbox. Gotcha. That's the error. That's
> what I thought.
>

Yes, that's what I thought -- everybody's talking about storing things
in "the cloud" and then downloading to other devices. Sure sounds like
DropBox to me. But I guess not. :-)

It's alright, though, with iWork.com I've got things working as I need
them to.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___