Re: [iPad] using iCloud to transfer files between my computer and my iPad

 

That's not what iCloud is for. Use Dropbox. iCloud is for creating a spreadsheet in apple's iWork's apps and being able to access that on any apple product running apple iWork's apps. That's the way I understand it.

My apologies for not understanding your desired usage of this product. Hope my above response addresses those shortcomings.

~KM
\,,/ Banged Out on an iPhone4 \,,/

On Oct 28, 2011, at 11:56 AM, "David H. Bailey" <dhbailey52@comcast.net> wrote:

> On 10/28/2011 1:48 PM, Just Murray wrote:
>>
>>
>> you are over thinking. open up pages, the apss data is stored when using
>> it, no need to muck around just use the apps forget about the content
>> apple takes care of content just use the apps
>
> Say what? That answer makes no sense -- I'm asking about creating a
> spreadsheet in Numbers (or a document in Pages, they both work the same)
> and then getting that document onto my Windows computer for further work
> and/or printing and saving.
>
> I did finally figure out how to do it, not with iCloud, but with iWork.com.
>
> But your answer says nothing about the problem I was asking about.
>
>
> --
> David H. Bailey
> dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___