Re: [iPad] Sync calendars with iOS 5 and icloud

 

It may require a reboot of iTunes or the I device but it all sounds peachy to me

~KM
\,,/ Banged Out on an iPhone4 \,,/

On Oct 29, 2011, at 7:32 AM, "MaryEllyn" <mev500@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

I thought I had everything set up properly with ios5 and iCloud until I checked my calendar this morning on my iPad2.

After upgrading to ios5 and going through the instructions to set up iCloud on my two MacBook Pros, one Ipad2, one touch (3rd generation) and iPhone 4, I discovered that syncing is happening haphazardly. It seems to matter whether I use my iPhone or my iPad to sync up my calendars.

What I did:
I merged my mobile me account over to iCloud. I've been using my MobileMe calendar as a way to sync since end of June/beginning of July.

I have all of my devices upgraded to ios5 and went through the prompts to set up the iCloud on all devices

Since I have a MobileMe account, I kept that iTunes account for my calendars. I also have an iTunes account for my music, apps, etc from the iTunes store. I followed the instructions on the Apple site to set this up.

I plugged my two devices into power and I have all of my devices and two computers within the same wifi range.

So, what am I doing wrong? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I would like to use the syncing feature wirelessly without having to switch back to hooking up for a sync, if possible.

Cheers,
Mary Ellyn

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___