[iPad] Re: using iCloud to transfer files between my computer and my iPad

 

I will likely not update iOS so no iCloud for me. I am concentrating on Dropbox because there are some amazing things you can do with it through additional programs designed for DB.

Apparently, iCloud is a problem for many people. I refuse to study iCloud and learn about it.

There has to be a web site to help you all learn how to use iCloud. I can't believe so many are having problems.

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Just Murray <krismurray@...> wrote:
>
> You assumed it would be like Dropbox. Gotcha. That's the error. That's what I thought.
>
> ~KM
> \,,/ Banged Out on an iPhone4 \,,/
>
> On Oct 28, 2011, at 11:58 AM, "David H. Bailey" <dhbailey52@...> wrote:
>
> > Why? Because someone suggested to me how to find the spreadsheet in
> > iCloud, since I had thought that was supposed to work like DropBox where
> > I sent a file to iCloud and then could download it into a program on my
> > Windows PC.
> >
> > Did you think your "why" question was actually helpful?
> >
> > Hmm . . .
> >
> > David H. Bailey
> >
> > On 10/28/2011 1:48 PM, Just Murray wrote:
> > >
> > >
> > > why?
> > > ~KM
> > > ----
> > > Is it solipsistic around here, or is it just me?
> > > -------
> > >
> > > On Oct 28, 2011, at 6:52 AM, David H. Bailey wrote:
> > >
> > >> Thanks for that tip -- I'm looking at the icon for the spreadsheet in
> > >> theiCloud.com <http://iCloud.com/>window of my browser.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> > --
> > David H. Bailey
> > dhbailey@...
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___