Re: [iPad] using iCloud to transfer files between my computer and my iPad

 

No I can't because you are not supposed to see it that I know of. It's not got a file system. It's different than what you expect. That's obvious by all the people trying to hard to understand it when it's kinda meant to be a background process. Lol. Forget what you know. Start again. The app recalls previous work. That's all. You can't see it but trust its there. 

Hope this helps. 

~KM
\,,/ Banged Out on an iPhone4 \,,/

On Oct 29, 2011, at 2:18 AM, "Carlee Marrer-Tising" <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch> wrote:

 

Kris, can you explain to me where I can see--on the web--that my devices have been backed up to iCloud?  I can see on the device itself that it has been backed up, but I don't understand where I can see the backup itself anywhere. So far all I have discovered are the icons for the calendar, contacts, and so forth, and they do indeed have my data in them, and I see that if I click on my name I get a small window showing me some account information, including my former Mobile Me user name, but not the one that is on my devices.  I don't understand this, so if you can explain it, I will be very grateful. 
 
Carlee
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 29.10.2011 07:49:18
Subject: Re: [iPad] using iCloud to transfer files between my computer and my iPad
 
their marketing speak obscures the real truths behind what it does as usual. use it as you guys area and be consistently frustrated or sure it as i have trued to suggest and acceptor irt for what it ins not what you want it to be.
~KM
----
Is it solipsistic around here, or is it just me?
-------

On Oct 28, 2011, at 10:27 PM, Dave Sherlock wrote:

 

iCloud

iCloud stores your photos, apps, contacts, calendars, and more, and wirelessly pushes it to your iOS devices and computers, automatically keeping everything up to date.

from the iOS user guide.
Regards, Dave
Sent from my  iPad

On Oct 28, 2011, at 9:59 PM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

 

It syncs data unlike a storage locker. 

~KM
\,,/ Banged Out on an iPhone4 \,,/

On Oct 28, 2011, at 4:25 PM, Dave Sherlock <dsherlock.geo@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___