[iPad] Re: Ipad holder with elastic bands

 



--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, pat h - oh <path48@...> wrote:
>
> Well, I got the information but since I'm not on Facebook or Twitter, it seems I can't purchase this item.
>
I was able to send word from the Kickstarter website since I'd ben a patron. Here's the answer I got.

Helene, Thanks for getting in touch with us and for recommending the MyPadLife to your friend. We really appreciate that. Unfortunately, our website for the MyPadLife has not been set up yet and we've been taking orders mainly through our Facebook page. However, we can definitely take orders via Paypal directly. The easiest thing to do is to please have your friend email us at Mypadlife@gmail.com and we can just get her mailing address and do a transfer via Paypal. I know this is a bit unprofessional, but we're still in the process of setting up our operation. Hopefully your friend won't mind. Thanks again for telling people about our product, and I hope you've been enjoying your MyPadLife so far. Take care. -Lee

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___