Re: [iPad] Re: using iCloud to transfer files between my computer and my iPad

 

On 10/28/2011 4:22 PM, Robert Maxey wrote:
> I will likely not update iOS so no iCloud for me. I am concentrating
> on Dropbox because there are some amazing things you can do with it
> through additional programs designed for DB.
>
[snip]

What other programs are designed for DB? I wonder if any of them
(especially if they're add-ons for iOS devices) would work with Pages /
Numbers / Keynote. I'm very interested in learning more about these --
could you post a link to a web-site about them, please?

Thanks!

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___