Re: [iPad] Re: Photo Steam

 

So ie8 is not working then. Neat. good to know 

My name is Kris Murray. In college there were 4 guys with my name so we all got called by our last name. I became Murray. My first company was J&M Publishing for Jett and Murray. When we split I registered Just Murray Publidjing so as to not lose association with the J&M moniker. I liked the Just and it stated because ppl "just" call me Murray. Lol. Usually if you scream hey *sshole in a crowded room I'll go "what?" lol 

~KM
\,,/ Banged Out on an iPhone4 \,,/

On Oct 29, 2011, at 11:07 AM, "Allan" <xairallan@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

 

I have tried Safari and Chrome on Win XP and both work. I have tried Firefox on Win 7 and that also works. Internet Explorer 8 works on neither. I have not yet tried IE 9 on Win 7.

Regards,
Allan

(Incidentally, I referred to you as Murray in my last previous post but am now not sure if that is your first or last name. I hope I got it right, but if not please do not feel offended.)

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Just Murray <krismurray@...> wrote:
>
> My roomie on windows had that problem. Can you try chrome and Firefox to see what browsers work and do not????
>
> ~KM
> \,,/ Banged Out on an iPhone4 \,,/
>
> On Oct 28, 2011, at 11:50 AM, "Allan" <xairallan@...> wrote:
>
> > Wow, it worked! Thanks for that Murray. I don't normally use Safari and would not have guessed it would have made a difference. Thanks for your help.
> >
> > Allan
> >
> > --- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Just Murray <krismurray@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Try safari.
> > >
> > > ~KM
> > > \,,/ Banged Out on an iPhone4 \,,/
> > >
> > > On Oct 27, 2011, at 7:19 AM, "Allan" <xairallan@> wrote:
> > >
> > > > I have been trying to clear my photo stream in iCloud but have failed miserably. I sign into my iCloud account, click on advanced and then on reset photo stream. The result is always the same, an error message - Could not reset your Photo Stream - Your Photo Stream could not be reset at this time due to a server error. Try again later.
> > > >
> > > > I have tried at varying times during the day and on different days of the week. The result is always the same. Has anyone had a similar problem? Can anyone offer a suggestion as to what else I should try?
> > > >
> > > > Thanks
> > > > Allan
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___