Re: [iPad] movies

 

One of the options in iTunes is "sync only checked"  for videos. Just check and uncheck them. They will stay in iTunes, but not be synced to the iPad.

Celeste
Sent from my iPad

On Aug 1, 2011, at 12:57, Laura Velez <lgvelez@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks Terry ... I have read several warnings about putting too many movies on an iPad ... that they use up too many space. Well, that's obvious to me. I just wanted to make sure that they are stored somewhere local for me.
How many megs/gigs is an mp4 2-hour movie?

LauraV in TX



On Aug 1, 2011, at 1:51 PM, Terry Pogue wrote:

 

Sure, They should be in iTunes on your Mac. Just sync them to your iPad. Or iPod, either one or both. I do it all the time. I usually have movies on all my idevices.

On Aug 1, 2011, at 7:04 AM, Laura Velez wrote:

>
>
> If I download a movie or tv show from the app store, will they be playable on both my iMac and my iPad? I realize size is somewhat limited on the iPad, so if I store on my iMac, I can move them on and off the iPad?
>
> What format are they? MP4?
>
> LauraV in TX
>
>
>
>
>
>


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___