[iPad] Re: movies

 

I love to watch movies and TV shows on my iPad. Turn on Home Sharing in iTunes (under the Advanced menu). On your iPad, use the iPod app. When it comes up, choose your iTunes library on the left sidebar. It may take a minute to come up. Everything in your iTunes library should show up. If you have lots of movies and TV shows, you may want to sort them into playlists. This works great over your home network.

Marge

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Terry Pogue <tpogue@...> wrote:
>
> Sure, They should be in iTunes on your Mac. Just sync them to your iPad. Or iPod, either one or both. I do it all the time. I usually have movies on all my idevices.
>
> On Aug 1, 2011, at 7:04 AM, Laura Velez wrote:
>
> >
> >
> > If I download a movie or tv show from the app store, will they be playable on both my iMac and my iPad? I realize size is somewhat limited on the iPad, so if I store on my iMac, I can move them on and off the iPad?
> >
> > What format are they? MP4?
> >
> > LauraV in TX
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___