Re: [iPad] Please help with iTunes for Windows

 

Do you have DropBox? I would try roundtriping the videos: iPad > Dropbox > laptop. If you were on a Mac you could use Airdrop.

--ryan 

Sent from my Apple iPad Pro 

On May 21, 2016, at 00:50, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Okay. I have videos on my iPad. How in the f##% do I get the videos off? Windows explorer doesn't seem to see my videos folder and o create a test folder in iPad photos that has videos but windows explorer can't see them? And effing clue as to what to do?


~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

__._,_.___

Posted by: Ryan Waldon <ryan@iamthereforeipad.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!


.

__,_._,___