Re: [iPad] iPad 4 Case

 

Amazon and eBay.

Sandra

Sent from my iPad Mini 4 

On May 11, 2016, at 3:33 PM, Richard Johnson recmsoj52@icloud.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

     I have a well-functioning iPad 4, but my Apple-branded gray fold-over case is literally coming apart at the seams, thus no longer working. Everything at the Apple Store is for current models only. Where can I buy a decent case for an iPad 4?
Thanks,
Dick

Sent from my  iPhone 6S
----------------------------
Richard E Johnson, MD

__._,_.___

Posted by: Sandra Davis <sandavis28@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!


.

__,_._,___