Re: [iPad] New iPad

 

Oh what a great gift..I have had a ROO case from Amazon for four years, it is perfect, check it out!!

Sent from Marijeans IPAD


On May 6, 2016, at 9:38 PM, Sue O'Dwyer sodwyer@conwaycorp.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I got the iPad Pro for an early Mother's Day gift this afternoon. Busy setting it up. I got the pencil, too, but not too sure how to use it yet. Will work on that... I didn't buy an Apple case--too pricey. Ideas for a good case, anyone? Maybe less than $50 or $60... Also, I could use ideas about how to use the pencil.

Sue
(♡) sent from my  iPad Pro (♡)

__._,_.___

Posted by: MJJ <corkey2@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (68)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!


.

__,_._,___