Re: [iPad] iTunes photo sync weirdness

 



> On May 13, 2016, at 5:55 AM, 'Carlee Marrer-Tising' c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> I consider myself lucky in that most of the electronic devices I use are very dependable, and I certainly wouldn't call them Rube Goldberg devices or--horrors!--expect them to malfunction! I guess I shudder less when I think than you do, David. ;-) Things work for me far more often than not!

"Dependable" is a relative term. We depend on electronic computers because we have to. When they fail us, we're helpless. There are an almost infinite number of possible causes for a failure, and very few of us are expert enough to troubleshoot effectively and efficiently. We trust to hit-and-miss and to luck and to the occasional priest - the self-declared "expert" whose knowledge is often if not almost always - as you've illustrated elsewhere in your comments - far from perfect and frequently seriously flawed.

Luckily, reliability is generally good and keeps improving. Unluckily, inventors and innovators and implementers keep making the game more complicated.

It's just life, but we're building our future on sand.

IMHO 😎

__._,_.___

Posted by: David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!


.

__,_._,___