[iPad] iPhone 6s warranty update

 

Oh, OK. Turns out that my battery did not die and I but my motherboard did and they're replacing it for free under warranty of course and should be done tomorrow even though they told me it would be done yesterday I am in a foreign country they're working with me and it is awesome I feel so happy to be an Apple customer even though I feel a little perturbed that my motherboard fried, it was possibly because I was using a non-Apple approved charging Wall wart. 

Now all that said if you do not have good Wi-Fi iCloud does not back up in the middle of the night like it should so be warned. I think I lost most of my pictures except for the ones I found on Facebook.

And by the way if you guys want tons of pictures that I have taken there is a Facebook app called Moments that I can use to easily sure lots of pictures with you

~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___