Re: [iPad] New iPad

 

I don't have case advice, but the Apple Pencil is a fun and easy to use device.  An app to get you started sketching is Notes where you just click the squiggly mark next to the camera icon to begin.  Some other drawing apps I like are Paper by 53, Art Rage and Procreate.  Another fun use is adult coloring books from the App Store.  Here's an article with a short video to get you started and you can Google for more tips and support pages.  I also had excellent help by setting up my Personal Video Setup session when I received the Apple email offering that free service.  Enjoy!


On May 6, 2016, at 8:38 PM, Sue O'Dwyer sodwyer@conwaycorp.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I got the iPad Pro for an early Mother's Day gift this afternoon. Busy setting it up. I got the pencil, too, but not too sure how to use it yet. Will work on that... I didn't buy an Apple case--too pricey. Ideas for a good case, anyone? Maybe less than $50 or $60... Also, I could use ideas about how to use the pencil.

Sue
(♡) sent from my  iPad Pro (♡)

__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (65)

.

__,_._,___